Briggs Core Dynamics
Our target hanger hook is made of ar500 steel with mild steel bracket to fit over the top of a metal T-Post. The hangers look close to the one above but will not be painted.
*If you purchase a hanger or hangers with a target there will not be any shipping cost.
Deminsions: 10" wide X 12" tall with a 5"X5" head, overall height is 17". All targets will have a 1" diameter hole for the hanger at the top center. This target is 1/2" thick and made of Quard steel. As you can see the 55 grain .223 and the steel core .223 did nothing. The M855 (green tip) barely scratched the surface.
Targets will not be painted when shipped.
*Targets are rated for Rifle at 100 yards 30.06 and below.
.50 cal at 500 yards and handgun any safe distance. See safety recommendations below.
* Never use armor piercing (AP), steel core, steel jacket, 100% copper, or other hardened bullets. They will damage the target and may cause injury.
* Shoot steel targets straight on as possible
* Don't shoot 50 BMG any closser than 400 yds.
* Never use BB’s, pellets, or air soft, they do not have the force to splatter and will bounce back.
* Shoot any steel targets at own risk, Shooting steel targets can be dangerous.
* Minimum pistol distance of 10 yds, Max. 1500 f.p.s lead ammo
* Minimum rifle distance of 100 yds, Max. 3000 f.p.s.
* If target becomes bent, cracked, or damaged in any way replace it.
* Do not weld or modify plate.
How do I return an item?
Questions, please call Scott @ 407-919-8215 or email @ email@example.com